These are instructions on how to jailbreak your iPhone 5S,5C,5,4S,4, or iPhone 3GS on iOS 7.0 to iOS 7.0.4 using Evasi0n for Windows.
- Warning! Over The Air updates of iOS 7 are known to create an issue and make the jailbreak fail. Some devices are then stuck on the Apple Boot Logo. Until we fix that, please restore your device to 7.0.4. with iTunes first.
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you'll always be able to recover your data.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using the software. It can cause issues.
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it's safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
- If you get an error on OS X 10.8/10.9 saying that it can't be opened, control-click (or right-click) the app and on the revealed context menu, choose 'Open.' On the ensuing dialogue box, choose 'Open' as well.
Ensure your iPhone is on iOS 7 to iOS 7.0.4 (save your iPhone data to itunes)
Create a folder called Pwnage on your desktop and download the Evasi0n utility into the folder. You can find download links for Evasi0n here.
Click Here To Download
Extract the Evasi0n zip file to the Pwnage folder on your desktop.
Double click the newly created evasi0n-win folder to open it.
Right click the Evasi0n exe icon then select Run as Administrator from the contextual menu to launch the application.
Ensure your iPhone is connected to the computer via a USB cable if you haven't already.
Remove any lock screen passcodes on your device then click the Jailbreak button to begin.
The app will retrieve information from the device to generate jailbreak data, inject stage 1 jailbreak data, reboot the device, wait for the device to be ready, inject stage 2 jailbreak data, upload Cydia, and upload the Cydia packages list.
You will then be asked to unlock your device and tap the new 'Jailbreak' app icon. It is imperative that you only tap the icon once. The app will open and immediately close.
Evasi0n will then inject the remount payload, remount the root filesystem, prepare the final jailbreak data, inject the final jailbreak data, and complete!
Your iPhone will now reboot with Cydia on the SpringBoard!